At Coles Group, we’re all approximately our ‘why’ – our purpose – to sustainably feed all Australians to help them live sounder, happier lives.
Coles Group is one of Australia’s largest and most iconic retailers, with more than 2,400 outlets across our portfolio of Australian supermarkets, liquor and convenience stores. We have a proud history commencement in 1914 when G.J. Coles opened our first store in Collingwood, Victoria.
- Drakes Supermarkets has several new job opportunities. Check the vacancies
- LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services is hiring for new job opportunities available for housekeeping room attendant, learn how to apply
- Job vacancies available for housekeeping room attendant. Check all the conditions of the opportunities offered by LUXXE Outsourced Hotel Services
Today, we have almost 120,000 team members who are making a divergence to the 21 million clients who shop with us each week. We look ahead, energize each other and deliver with pride. These are the behaviors we demonstrate when we’re at our best. Our team members are a diverse bunch and we authentically celebrate this at Coles Group – for a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture drives innovation, diversity of thought, new ideas and a better work environment for everyone.
We have a significant role to play in establishing jobs, backing our suppliers and making a positive divergence in our Australian local communities. We offer a range of fresh food, groceries, general merchandise, liquor, and financial services.
Our strategy is focused on changing at pace, proficiency and modernization , and we’re committed to having a favorable impact on the lives of all Australians, now and into the future.
Cleaning and Trolley Collection (10 opportunities available):
About the role:
We’re looking for a Store Team Member (Cleaning and Trolley Collection). This is a key role to safeguard we offer our clients with a safe, seamless and favorable shopping experience and create a welcoming environment in our stores.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Working through a checklist of cleaning tasks across all departments and across store
- Using various equipment and products to sweep, mop, vacuum, scrub and buff floors across the shop as well as in our team rooms, toilets and offices
- Cleaning, dusting and wiping storage and equipment throughout the store, cleaning team rooms and toilets
- Collecting trolleys from in and approximately the store and store carpark – whatever the weather
- Operation both indoors and outdoors and will be trusted to work autonomously
About you and your skills:
- A commitment to supplying great customer experiences by working with enthusiasm, energy and pace
- A keen eye for detail and accuracy
- The capability to set priorities, meet deadlines and demonstrate a solid work ethic
- The capability to work on your own and follow instructions
- You’ll be continuously on the go and will be lifting up to 17kgs so it’s crucial that you’re physically fit, active and energetic
- Accessibility for shifts between the hours of 5am-11pm 7 days per week
- The capability to get to work outside of public transport operating hours
Even though it’s a benefit, no prior experience is required for this position as full training will be on condition that in the use of chemicals, machinery and safety equipment.
Keen as a bean? Just lettuce know:
- New job opportunities: Wyndham Destinations is hiring for receptionist vacancies, learn more
- Find out how to apply for the job opportunities for the housekeeping attendant position that the Lancemore Group is offering
If you like the sound of us, get an increase and apply now. We encourage applications from people of all ages, cultures (for example Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples), abilities, sexual orientation and gender identities. We’re happy to adjust our recruiting process to support candidates with disabilities. Find out more in the ‘Our Recruitment Process’ section of our careers site.
We’re dedicated to providing a safe atmosphere for our team members and our customers, so you’ll need to be vaccinated against current health status before joining the team, unless you’re medically exempt. You’ll also need to disclose and evidence your current health status vaccination status as part of your implementation. Thanks for understanding.
Location of opportunities:
- Prospect SA
- Deeragun QLD
- Ayr QLD
- Thuringowa Central QLD
- Bushland Beach QLD
- Ulladulla NSW
- Parkes NSW
- Sydney NSW
- South Hedland WA
- Scone NSW